Oreo desserts are a staple at my home during the holidays and with Halloween behind us, it’s time for new yummies. Have you ever wondered why they so addictive?! You’d be surprised at all the amazing ways to use Oreo cookies. My daughter and my husband have officially proclaimed it their favorite desserts.
The holidays are a time to indulge and prepare delicious desserts. Isn’t that the best way to celebrate? If you are looking for some tasty, festive and easy to make desserts, here is a yummy list of some Oreo desserts, ranging from cookies to truffles and more! If you’re an Oreo lover like I am, you are going to love this! PLUS, these recipes are easy to make and only require a few ingredients:
- Oreo Christmas Light Cookie Balls by Hungry Happenings
- Oreo Truffles by Spend with Pennies
- Peppermint Oreo Crunch Cake by Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Oreo Wreath Cookies by She Saved
- 3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles by Walking on Sunshine
- Oreo Fudge by Kleinworth and Co
- Oreo Cookie Ball Christmas Tree by Mom Endeavors
- Gingerbread Oreo Cookie Balls by Food Folks and Fun
- Lemon Oreo Cheesecake by A Magical Mess
- Oreo Cool Mint Cookie Balls by Three Boys and a Dog
- Easy Oreo Truffles by Eating on a Dime
- No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake by Cincy Shopper
It just hit me! Christmas is less than two months away! I’m sure these oreo desserts will be a crowd-pleaser and a hit! So after you play with these recipes you will feel like you have it all packed down. After all, who doesn’t love Oreos right?