Homemade Creamy Bruschetta Chicken
Homemade Creamy Bruschetta Chicken is one great meal and a big part of my family’s life. Whenever possible, I tried to cook meals for my family. When you prepare meals, it gives you a sense of accomplishment and togetherness. And it just tastes better than take out all the time! Even though I’m an empty nester, my life has gotten more and more hectic, so homemade meals have fallen by the wayside. But since discovering how Knorr® Sides make my family’s meal complete, now they’re back. Meals are fast, delicious, and healthy!
Homemade Creamy Bruschetta Chicken a Homemade Meal
We stock up on Knorr® Sides at Fresco y Mas to ensure that we have the base we need to make delicious meals at home that are fast and healthy. The Knorr Sides from Knorr Selects are the best way to make meals that are fast, easy, and healthy. There are three excellent recipes that we use a lot, and they have helped us eat more healthily and conveniently. In fact, each portion of these recipes contains half a cup of veggies and is high in protein!
Since we discovered them, we’ve been having a lot more meals from our kitchen instead of from a takeout menu because we can make our meal complete in a fast, convenient way. I don’t have to peel and chop veggies to get the good stuff into our meals. I just have to pick up Knorr® Sides from Knorr Selects! Easy peasy.
Creamy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
We’re currently in love with this Creamy Bruschetta Chicken recipe. All it takes is some chicken and Knorr® Sides, and you’ve got a tasty, veggie-filled dish that’s sure to please the entire family. It’s the perfect way to bring some amazingly delicious homemade goodness to the table in less time than you think!
Honorable mentions goes to this recipe! My husband and I just gave it a try, and it is, so good! I have to tell you, it’s so nice to be able to enjoy a homemade meal that didn’t take forever to cook and that I know is good for us. It’s a total win/win.
Give it a try:
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Knorr® Rice Sides ™ package – Creamy Chicken flavor
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- HEAT oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes, adding garlic during the last 30 seconds of cook time. Remove and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides ™ – Creamy Chicken flavor in the same skillet according to package directions
- STIR in chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and basil; now it’s delicious. Dig in!
**Tip: Serve with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Save on Homemade Meals with Knorr® Sides
Right now, you can save $1 on Knorr Sides at Fresco y Mas. When you buy four (4) Knorr® Sides from now until 12/5/17, you’ll save $1 on your purchase. That’s a great savings! What’s really wonderful is that with this deal, you can save money in the store and time in the kitchen. It doesn’t get better than that! Check out this Fresco y Mas store locator to find the store nearest you and take advantage of this deal on Knorr® Sides.