Disclosure: This post is part of my all expense paid trip to Los Angeles, CA provided by Disney, in exchange for coverage. However, opinions are 100% mine.
Avenger fans! The Avengers: Infinity War Blu-ray in-home release is out and now you can watch and watch and WATCH all over again the Avengers: Infinity War movie, right in the comfort of your home! My husband and daughter are super Marvel fans (and me of course!) and can’t get enough! PLUS the bonuses? Oh yes, all those amazing extras!
During my recent press trip to Los Angeles, we had the HONOR of chatting with Avengers: Infinity War Executive Producer Trinh Tran, about the digital and Blu-ray release of the film. We also previewed the bonus material from the Blu-ray!!! YASS!
So, if you think you’ve already seen all there is to see for Avengers: Infinity War, think again! While the movie in theaters was amazing, there’s, even more, to enjoy on the Blu-ray of Avengers: Infinity War.
This film was the fourth highest-grossing film of all time with $2 billion grossed at the global box office in only 48 days. Avengers: Infinity War is available in both Digital and Blu-ray format for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
Avengers: Infinity War Blu-ray & Digital Bonuses:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, worst villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
Avengers: Infinity War Digital Exclusive:
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
You’ll be able to witness all of your favorite Marvel heroes coming together to fight Thanos from getting all of the infinity swords. Thanos is the universes biggest villain yet, and while the ending didn’t sit well with all of those who’ve seen Avengers: Infinity War, the film is simply amazing!
This is a must own for any Marvel Studios fan. I highly recommend you get your hands on the Blu-ray of Avengers: Infinity War today for a family movie night this weekend.