Disclosure: This post is part of an invitation by the Stone Castle Hotel, to attend the #BloggingBranson Event in exchange for my coverage. However, all opinions are 100% mine.
Budget-friendly is the name of my game. You’ve read my posts, you know that in addition to being incredibly passionate about saving money, I love to travel. So when I had the opportunity to stay at the Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center in beautiful Branson, MO, I was excited. The Stone Castle Hotel is a budget-friendly hotel that doesn’t feel budget friendly. That’s what I always look for. I want my wallet to be happy, but at the same time, I want to stay in a place that’s comfy and cozy and doesn’t make me feel like I’m staying at the Bates Motel.
Budget Friendly, Not Busted Up
We’ve all stayed in those hotels or motels that have rooms for super cheap and we can FEEL the cheapness. I’m sure you’ve been there. You walk up to your room, turn the key, and it just feels like a mass murderer is waiting behind the shower curtain to do you in. That is definitely NOT what you get at the Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center.
The Stone Castle Hotel has 296 rooms which include standard, single queen or king, and standard 2 queen or king rooms. They even have family suites and 2 kitchenette suites! That is not something you find in a hotel built for people on a budget. All of the rooms are cozy and well-appointed, so you feel relaxed and pampered even though you’re not paying a pampered price. That’s the winning combo, in my opinion. And because it’s Branson, the city of fun and friendliness, you’ll also find 36 themed king suites. They are like nothing you’ve ever seen – believe me on this one –, with themes like Clay Cooper, Medieval Knights, Jungle, and Dolly Parton’s Stampede. They even have suites in the themes of the Titanic, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and the Oval Office! It’s such a fun and unique place!
All of the rooms are comfortable and look very nice. It doesn’t feel cheap or tacky in any way. In fact, these rooms are as nice as those I’ve found in other hotels that cost much, much more. After a long day in Branson, it was nice to kick back, put my feet up, and relax in a cozy space with an equally cozy bed!
Stone Castle Hotel helps us absolutely love our wallets while we love our surroundings. In fact, they are super affordable. Their standard guest rooms are under $90 per night. Their kitchenette spaces are $120 a night, and their Family Suites are under $200. That is a huge value because those suites sleep up to 8 people.
In addition to being easy on the budget, Stone Castle Hotel is easy on travelers. Most budget hotels have a room and a cold cereal bar in the morning, but I was pleasantly surprised by everything that the Stone Castle Hotel has to offer its guests:
- Free (YES, FREE!) Hot Breakfast Buffet – No cold cereal and bagels here! You can start the morning with biscuits, sausage, gravy, scrambled eggs, and pancakes. It’s a true southern breakfast! Food is always very important!
- Free WiFi – As a blogger, having WiFi is key for me. Stone Castle offers FREE WiFi to all of its guests.
- Indoor Heated Pools and Hot Tubs – This is a rarity among budget-friendly hotels, but you’ll find TWO heated pools and TWO hot tubs waiting at the hotel.
- Business Center – The hotel offers a business center complete with a computer (first come, first serve) and a complimentary printer. For an added fee, you can take advantage of their fax service, as well.
- Track Game Room – For families with kids or adult gamers, The Track Family Fun Park has video games available for some relaxing game time.
Budget Friendly and Beautiful
If you’re taking a trip to Branson, I highly recommend the Stone Castle Hotel. With comfortable rooms, FREE WiFi, and a free hot breakfast bar, it has everything you need to be relaxed and cozy without breaking your bank. In fact, this place doesn’t have the classic budget friendly feel at all. When you step into this hotel, you step into comfort, and that’s what it’s all about.
Have you visited Branson, MO?