Fresh fruit is something I always look for whenever possible. I love its flavor and texture, and there are so many recipes that fruit works well in. Don’t think that just because winter is on the way that fresh fruit is over. You can still find fresh fruit at the grocery store, and I have 10 recipe ideas perfect for the fruit during the winter.
Check out these amazing 10 Fresh Fruit salad recipe ideas that I know you will like:
- Star Fruit Carambola Jam – Healing Tomato
- Banana Pudding Trifle – Dancing Through the Rain
- Quick Apple Donuts – My Pure Plants
- Pear and Gorgonzola Salad – What a Girl Eats
- Healthy Baked Pears with Honey – Simple Sassy Scrumptious
- Baked Apple Crisp – Garlic and Zest
- Fruit and Nut Salad with Berry Vinaigrette – Hezzi D’s
- Cranberry Mimosa – Watch What U Eat
- Caramel Apple Protein Smoothie – Recipes Worth Recipe
- Autumn Kale Salad – Gluten Free Homestead
Winter is typically a time when we consume comfort foods and cheesy dips, but let’s face it who doesn’t crave a pop of freshness every now and then? This is always sure to be a crowd favorite. So head over and prepare yourself a fresh fruit salad!
Do you eat fruit salad during the winter, what’s your favorite?